1. Descriptively named Powerful Owls are the largest owl in Australia, known to attack humans from behind to minimise risk of encountering an effective defence.
2. Human beings still wasting time exploring environmentally offensive methods of energy production in the wake of farcical parliamentary resistance to more economically viable renewables.
3. Low-quality human consigns baby crocodile to death by taping its mouth shut, high-quality human rescues it. Another win for the good guys!
4. North American forests take just six minutes to grow 2233 cubic meters of wood to build a 53-story "plyscraper".
5. Underwater drones that look like Thunderbirds are protecting the Great Barrier Reef by lethally injecting specific starfish.
6. 100% of NSW is in drought with some dam levels below 10%, and Sydney still has no water restrictions.
7. Magnet fishing cleaning up Australian waterways, and revealing ammunition, shopping trolleys and trunks (plural!) of pornography.
Feel free to leave comments below!